What is the Supply Chain Planning Certificate?
The Supply Chain Planning Certificate Program teaches you the fundamentals of supply chain planning with a focus on synchronized planning.
Synchronized planning is a cross functional approach to planning that engages multiple functional stakeholders working together to align their plans and strategies to create a cohesive and integrated plan that supports your organization goals and objectives.
The Supply Chain Planning Certificate enables you to:
- Understand the flow of planning from business plan to execution
- Link business strategy to company plans
- Contribute to production and control activities
- Interpret and manage the master production schedule
- Interpret and manage the material requirements plan
- Determine order and reorder points
- Create a channel tree design for a distribution system
- Identify technologies to support synchronous planning
What’s covered in course
The Supply Chain Planning Certificate provides you with the technical knowledge and strategies to use synchronized planning for effective end-product production. A brief overview of the key items you will learn in the course include:
- What is Synchronized Planning?
- Strategic Planning – Business Planning
- Strategic Planning – Demand Planning and S&OP
- Tactical Planning- Master Scheduling/MRP
- Operations Execution-Purchasing and Production Activity Control, APS
- Distribution and Logistics Planning
How does the Planning Certificate program work?
The Planning Certificate’s course is a self-paced online program that includes:
- 20 hours of education
- Flashcards, video clips and practice questions to help cultivate a stronger understanding of each topic
- A comprehensive final exam
After passing the exam, receive a certificate and digital badge that you can display on your LinkedIn profile and within your email signature. Additionally, earn 20 certification maintenance points upon program completion.
Per ASCM policy, learning system access, instructor training or any other components cannot be returned, refunded or transferred. Unchained value does not guarantee exam results. All courses require each attendee to have their own computer and mobile phone with internet access.