Earn your ASCM Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) designation.
Resilience and agility are what make supply chains thrive. By earning the APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) designation, you’ll develop competencies to successfully work across all functions of the supply chain. In addition, you’ll have the knowledge to effectively manage risks and disruptions, as well as leverage technology to streamline processes.
CPIM 8.0 content covers the following key topics:
- Supply Chains and Strategy
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Detailed Schedules
- Quality, Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Instructor led training hours split over multiple virtual sessions to prepare you for your CSCP certification exam.
- CPIM Study Guide
- CPIM online Participant Learning System
- CPIM Exam Credit (Full Certification option only)
- Access to all online study tools for one year
- An exam prep class on the final day of instruction including sample exam review
Instructor: Matt Drake
To obtain your ASCM Credential including exam
- Current ASCM Members: $3359
- New ASCM Members: $3499*
For Instructor lead training and learning system access only
- Current ASCM Members: $1859
- New ASCM Members: $1999*
*Includes 1 year of ASCM Membership
Per ASCM policy, exam credits, learning system access, instructor training or any other components cannot be returned, refunded or transferred. Unchained value does not guarantee exam results, however if an exam retake is required you are eligible for one exam retake within 6 months of the first exam date. All courses require each attendee to have their own computer and mobile phone with internet access.
Minimum of 5 learners and maximum of 25 learners per course. If course minimum is not met, Unchained Value reserves the right to cancel with full refund or reschedule.